- help to weight gain in children over one year old
- Provide energy and protein requirements for malnourish children, and children who couldn’t meet their nutritional requirements just by daily meal
- 12.8 % of energy from protein (whey and casein)
- 50.2% of energy from simple and complex carbohydrates
- 37% of energy from fat (milk, coconut and sunflower oils)
- Fiber to boost the immune system and improve intestinal movements
- Carnitine, taurine and Myo-inositol
- Gluten-free and low lactose
How to use :
Tube feeding: Make one scoop of powder (11) grams to a volume of 50 ml. The resulting solution contains one kilocalorie of energy per milliliter.
Oral consumption: Immediately after each meal, depending on the age and appetite of the child, dissolve and consume between one to three scoop (s) in a small amount of milk or water. Before going to bed, dissolve 2 to 5 scoop (s) in milk or water and consume.
- Dysfunction or complete obstruction of the gastrointestinal tract
- Certain metabolic conditions such as renal failure, pancreatitis, and patients fed a Jejunostomy.
- Patients with phenylketonuria