CalorieMeal® is an energy-dense, powdered nutritional supplement designed for the dietary management of patients with increased energy requirements e.g. patients with malnutrition, malabsorption, cystic fibrosis, cancer or HIV/AIDS.
- 7% of the energy provided by high biological value proteins (whey) and milk
- 43% of the energy provided by sunflower oil, canola oil and coconut oil (source of MCT)
- 50% of the energy provided by complex and simple carbohydrates
- Low lactose
How to use:
- Add the content of each sachet into 240 ml of full-fat milk (3%) and mix thoroughly. The prepared drink provides 1.8 kcal/ml of energy (approx. 600kcal).
- The prepared drink can be refrigerated for 1-2 hours in a tightly closed container.
- Do not use Calorie Meal® as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not intended for under one-year-old children.
- Not for parenteral use
- Patients with hepatic and renal diseases should consult their healthcare practitioner before use.