- L - Carnitine ( as L-Carnitine Tartrate ): 500 and 1000 mg
- Preventing muscle soreness after intense exercise
- Delay fatigue for high-intensity aerobic workouts
- Fat burner
- Treating fatty liver and obesity
How to Use:
The first three days: 500mg daily after meal
The second three days: one tablet after each main meal (1500mg daily)
Since the seventh day and on:
Amateurs: 1000mg an hour before exercise
Athlete:1000-2000mg an hour before exercise
- Consumption of this product in people under 18 years, pregnant and lactating women are allowed only under the supervision of a nutritionist or doctor.
- This supplement is not recommended for people with hypothyroidism who are taking levothyroxine.
- This supplement is not allowed in people with a history of seizures.
- In case of gastrointestinal upset, stop using this product.
- High doses of L-carnitine can cause heart palpitations. Therefore, increase the dose of L-carnitine slowly.
- This supplement should be taken with exercise.