- Relieves bone and joint pain
- Reduces cartilage and joints inflammation
- Promotes blood flow to muscles
- Reduces muscle spasm
- Helps recovery of tendon injury during exercise
- Supports joints and tendons from sport injuries
How to Use :
As a dietary supplement take one tablet three times a day with meals, or according to your physician prescription
For best results in permissible cases, this product should be used for at least three to four consecutive months.
- It is better not to use this product during pregnancy and lactation.
- Stop using this product two weeks before surgery or dentistry.
- People with a history of allergies to male methanes such as oysters, snails and shrimp.
- People with diabetes
- People with kidney failure
- People with active bleeding such as stomach ulcers.
- People taking anticoagulants such as warfarin, aspirin, aspirin-containing combination products, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, or antiplatelet drugs such as ticlopidine, clopidogrel, and dipyridamole.