- High biological value proteins (whey)
- Can be used orally or to enrich handmade gavage with protein
- Can be used in situations where the body's need for protein increases, such as burns, trauma, cancer, malnutrition, before or after surgery, delayed wound healing after surgery, systemic infection, bone marrow transplantation and pancreatitis
How to Use :
To prevent muscle wasting in patients at risk of muscle wasting, 1 to 2 sachets per day should be taken with water.
- People with phenylketonuria should not take this supplement.
- This supplement is allowed in patients with chronic renal failure and patients taking any particular medication under the supervision of a physician or nutritionist.
- Because glutamine is unstable in water, it should be taken immediately after preparation.
- Do not take supplements with hot liquids.